This is another of my “one meal for the whole family” including your fussy toddler. All components of this meal can be perfect finger foods for encouraging independent eating in babies and toddlers. This recipe is perfect for summer barbecues and children parties too.
This is a really low in calorie meal with only 1 1/2 sys per portion on the Slimming World Plan. So let’s get started. I promise i won’t keep you long….
A 750g pack of boneless and skinless chicken fillets will feed three (two adults and a small child)
4 Slices of Weight Watchers wholemeal bread.
A handful of sesame seeds.
A handful of fresh or dried thyme.
The juice of half a lemon.
4 medium free range Eggs.
A few sprays of Frylight Olive Oil Flavour.
1) Peel three large baking potatoes and cut into chips or wedges.
2) Lay on a baking tray, spray with Frylight and bake for 45 mins at 190/375/Gas 5.
3) Beat 4 eggs in a bowl.
4) Blend the 4 slices of bread with the thyme, sesame seeds,juice of half a lemon with salt and pepper. Place the breadcrumbs on a small side plate.
5) Coat each piece of chicken in the egg, then the breadcrumbs and place on the baking tray. Repeat the process until all chicken is prepared.
6) Spray lightly with Frylight and bake for 30 minutes at 190/375/Gas 5.
7) Serve with Salsa and salad.
Enjoy! Thanks for reading!